The system offers a series of functions and controls listed below:
- Managing the possible movements in case of intervention of the moment limiter according to the position of the arm.
- Self-diagnostics in case of malfunctioning or breakdown.
- Black box (Alarms or All-Event Logging).
- Scheduled maintenance management.
- Multilingual User Interface and Right-to-Left option. (English and Spanish are default languages.)
The Working Principle of the System
When the vehicle arrives at load moment limit, the system allows the movements which reduces the load center only. ECU(electronic control unit) has an output for audio and 2 outputs for green and red warning lights. Green lamp is activated until 90% of load limit. After 90% of load limit red lamp starts blinking and green lamp is deactivated. Red lamp lights up continuously within 100% of the load limit and audio warning output is activated as well.
After %100 of the limit, the output for valve activation is blocked. Furthermore the outriggers' touch the ground state is constantly kept under control via micro switches. Valve activation is also blocked in case of any outrigger is off the ground.
In case of a critical situation and operator needs to use initiative by taking responsibility, there is a by-pass input (button) which deactivating electronic limiter for 5 or 10 seconds. However this event is logged in black-box (event logger).
Our Electronic Control Units are designed according to comply with EN ISO 13849-1, which is the top level safety norm of the EU.